COVID-19 Update 12/31/2021: We are on the calendar for 2022!
We continue to monitor the recommendations of the MN Health Department. We have a safety plan in place for attendees and for the public to follow. Masks, social distancing, and… basically the same requirements that business’ are following.
**The practices will be updated as we get closer to the time of the event based upon changes from the MN Health Department.
- Anyone participating in Pez On the River (POTR) convention activities will be encouraged to wear a mask.
- Temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer upon entry into POTR activity areas
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Changes have been made to the River Games and party- the games will not require close contact and…
- During Room Hopping individuals will have to monitor the number of people in their rooms-we have some ideas…
- The Hotel Events Coordinator and POTR are monitoring the state and local requirements for events and these will be followed.
- We may have to limit the number of registrations accepted. This is to ensure that we are following capacity guidelines.
- For Saturday’s show, dealer tables will be spread out giving extra elbow room. We will also be keeping a head count to maintain the capacity guidelines.
- We will continue to update both the website and POTR Facebook page. Please monitor these for any updates.
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you for your support and understanding.