COVID-19 Update 2/15/2021: We are still on the calendar!
We are and will continue to monitor the recommendations of the MN Health Department. We have a safety plan in place for attendees and the public to follow. Masks, social distancing, and… basically the same requirements that business’ are following.
**The practices will be updated as we get closer to the time of the event based upon changes from the MN Health Department.
- Anyone participating in Pez On the River (POTR) convention activities will be required to wear a mask.
- Temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer upon entry into POTR activity areas
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Changes have been made to the River Games and party- the games will not require close contact and…
- During Room Hopping individuals will have to monitor the number of people in their rooms-we have some ideas…
- The Hotel Events Coordinator and POTR are monitoring the state and local requirements for events and these will be followed. Minnesota is in Phase III of their reopening plan and needs to remain in this phase. We are highly optimistic.
- We have limited the number of registrations accepted. This is to ensure that we are following capacity guidelines.
- For Saturday’s show, dealer tables will be spread out giving extra elbow room. We will also be keeping a head count to maintain the capacity guidelines.
- If the State and Local guidelines can’t be followed we will have to postpone the convention. We are hopeful this will not be the case.
- Please understand that any changes and requirements are based upon the guidelines and rules we have to follow. We want POTR 2021 to occur in the safest way possible.
- We will continue to update both the website and POTR Facebook page. Please monitor these for any updates.
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you for your support and understanding.