Come Celebrate! The 7th Annual
Pez On The River
September 10th, 11th & 12th 2020
COVID-19 Update 8/21/2020: We are still on the calendar!
We are and will continue to monitor the recommendations of the MN Health Department. We will have a safety plan in place for attendees and the public to follow. Masks, social distancing, and… basically the same requirements that business’ are following.
- Anyone participating in Pez On the River (POTR) convention activities will be required to wear a mask.
- Temperatures will be taken with a non-contact thermometer upon entry into POTR activity areas
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Changes have been made to the River Games and party- the games will not require close contact and…
- During Room Hopping individuals will have to monitor the number of people in their rooms-we have some ideas…
- The Hotel Events Coordinator and POTR are monitoring the state and local requirements for events and these will be followed. Minnesota is in Phase III of their reopening plan and needs to remain in this phase. We are highly optimistic.
- We have limited the number of registrations accepted. This is to ensure that we are following capacity guidelines.
- For Saturday’s show, dealer tables will be spread out giving extra elbow room. We will also be keeping a head count to maintain the capacity guidelines.
- If the State and Local guidelines can’t be followed we will have to postpone the convention. We are hopeful this will not be the case.
- Please understand that any changes and requirements are based upon the guidelines and rules we have to follow. We want POTR 2020 to occur in the safest way possible.
- We will continue to update both the website and POTR Facebook page. Please monitor these for any updates.
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Kick off with the Early Birds on Thursday September 10th, 2020.
Registration and Check in; Costume Contest Entry Room Hopping; Social, Grill-out
Friday September 11th, 2020 will be a day filled with activities.
All day – Room Hopping, Scavenger Hunt,
2:00 pm Seminar- Brian Jaskolski, Pez Head of the Year 2018, will be sharing his wealth of Pez knowledge with us
6:00 pm Captain Log Games
7:30 pm Live Charity Auction with proceeds benefiting Home and Community Options.
Saturday September 12th, 2020 will start with the Show and then some special things!
8:30am – 1:00 pm Pez Toy Show and Sale- Open to the public
Silent auction will open at 8:30am and close at 12:00pm
Evening activities for convention attendees- Pez Heads out on the town; River Games and River Party!
Your hosts – Cheryl and Sandy Gardner-Ghionzoli (with our PEZ friend Kelly Jo)